[scribus] Enveloppe printer

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Fri Oct 10 17:39:16 CEST 2008

russbucket a écrit :
> Not sure what you mean by bulk but my Xerox Phaser 4 color printer will feed
> up to 10 envelopes. I've used it und Cups with the PPD from Xerox for alittle
> over 2 years. It originally cost $399. Trouble is toner is not cheap.

Thats a nice hint thanks !

By bulk i mean 10 to 50 every week.
So 10 is not much, but better than 1 !

As with color xerox, they dont propose less than a Xerox 6000 now
so the 4 allready seems to be unavailable !

It seems these phaser 6000 color modell continue to provide
"thick paper" facilities
and aswell the black & white models starting from phaser 3600 on.

JLuc