[scribus] Page numbering

joe warjo at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 2 07:05:16 CEST 2008

    I've been working on my 14-page newsletter,  using double pages, laboriously putting page two stuff on the left hand part of the sheet where 13 is on the right,
three on the left where 12 is on the right, etc.
    I was up to 5 on the left, when I noticed that Scribus apparently has helpfully rearranged them for me -- 2 with 3, 4 with five, etc.
     I don't have the pages set up for automatic numbering, but have carefully placed each page number unautomatically. Why is Scribus doing this?
    How can I get them to come out the way the printer is demanding them?
    I'm working with 1.3.3.12  in Windows XP.
                                                                                   -Joe Ward