[scribus] weakness of Scribus
estagiarioti at jfhoje.com.br
Fri Nov 21 21:00:06 CET 2008
The problems that I noticed or were not found a solution.
1) when I was editing and formatting text a great, I blacked out a line without wanting to, it would be good if it had the option to undo.
2) he could have an option to automatically increase the distance between paragraphs to adjust the size of the text box
3) I felt a lack of a spell checker in the program when it was working right
4) we are testing the software for use in a newspaper, I realized that in some text boxes with 3 columns for example, they keep the size of the columns equal, he leaves some columns with less text at the end than the other
5) If you apply a style, you can not do formatting as increase the spacing without removing the style
6) I had a page with 10 different types of style, I needed a few paragraphs switch to another style, but I could not select all paragraphs at a time, I had to click on each paragraph and go changing the style of one by one
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:27:48 -0500, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> escreveu:
> Daniel tecnologia wrote:
> > Good afternoon,
> > The main weakness of Scribus in my opinion and part of text, is where I think the developers should focus efforts for the system to come to perfection.
> > I use the version 1.3.3 for Windows, that there will be very big improvements in version 1.3.5 for Linux or any script that would improve the editing of texts?
> It would help to know what problem(s) you are having with editing (we
> know there are various issues). There may already be answers or at least
> predictions for improvement with some of your concerns.
> scribus mailing list
> scribus at lists.scribus.net
More information about the scribus