[scribus] Scribus at About.com Desktop Publishing

Dan Fink danbob at hughes.net
Thu Nov 20 03:03:52 CET 2008

Hi Maciej -- I will indeed submit an article to the success stories
wiki, since Scribus was a success for me and my new publishing company!

In the meantime, I submitted an article to the About.com Desktop
Publishing guide site about using open-source software to publish a
book. They just ran it, and I do praise Scribus in there:

http://desktoppub.about.com/od/findsoftware1/a/OpenSourceDTP.htm

DAN FINK
Buckville Publications LLC
http://www.buckville.com

This seems to be a perfect candidate for our success stories on Scribus
Wiki. I've just added your report to them, please feel free to change it
to your taste, add a nice screen shot, etc:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Success_stories

cheers
Maciej

P.S. I would also like to encourage other mailing list members who have
successfully utilized Scribus in their DTP projects this year to  add a
few words about hers/his experience with Scribus to our "Success Stories".