[scribus] algem do brasil

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Nov 10 14:29:32 CET 2008

estagiario tecnologia wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> Is there someone on this list who speaks Portuguese, willing to exchange information on the software.
> I am creating a project in the company of journalism where I work, and wanted to replace the software that we have this system for free, and I would like to know more about the reliability of this system and other questions more

Bom dia,

One place to look is in the Portuguese pages of the wiki:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/P%C3%A1gina_principal

What you may notice as you do this is that these extensive translations
and original contributions were almost entirely the work of Ludi Maciel,
whose email you should be able to find in the Scribus credits. We used
to hear from him from time to time on the mail list, but not so much
recently. My sense is that there are quite a number of Brazilians
working with Scribus, so I presume they may have their own list and
maybe forum(s).

Not surprisingly, we think Scribus is quite stable and usable in a work
environment. For now, stay with the stable series: 1.3.3.12 or 1.3.3.13svn.

On irc, we often have 'yemanja' there, a relative Scribus newbie, but
she does speak Portuguese.

http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=irc

Greg