[scribus] Which font used in the logo - Armada Regular onScribus ?

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Sat May 24 00:34:59 CEST 2008

Henry Hartley wrote:
> John Beardmore wrote:

>>> In the end they did manage to dig out a higher resolution copy and
>>> the font turns out to be Armada Regular.
>>>
>>> I don't really want to buy a font just to write two words in a
>>> logo if I can help it.
>
> Another option, if you're really only interested in the font for a logo
> is to draw the outlines of the letters in some vector package and scale
> as necessary for our output.

Thanks Henry -  something like that might be a possibility, but we'll
look at Open Fonts first, and in the mean time I have a satisfice work
around.

Cheers, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme, (EEAS), Registered Assessor