[scribus] Moving my résumé from OOo to Scribus

Joel C. Salomon joelcsalomon at gmail.com
Fri May 23 02:12:09 CEST 2008

I've built my résumé in OpenOffice.org using various tricks (tables,
grid alignment, paragraph styles with specified spacing, &c.) to make
it come out "right", but I've been running up against some of its
limitations (mainly the lack of OpenType font support).  I figured
this would be a good opportunity for me to learn Scribus, but I can't
translate the concepts I've picked up from one program to the other.

Is this the right forum to ask for this sort of help?  And can I (&
should I) attach the résumé?

I'll follow up with specific questions if it's OK.

--Joel