[scribus] Drat !!

S B sbinsandiego at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:47:37 CEST 2008

Frequent saves!!!
Scribus still crashes occasionally.  I find that the backup facility is very
helpful, and I've had to use the emergency backup from time to time.  If I
recall correctly, you can have Scribus backup every few minutes or
so--hardly a high price when you consider the potential loss of data.
Now if someone will tell me how to get a month or so of Scribus documents
back from a failed hard drive....??? (now I backup more frequently...are you
surprised?)
Steve B.