[scribus] exporting EPS images to PDF as vectors

Jiri Bohac jbohac at jikos.cz
Mon May 19 09:42:12 CEST 2008

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 06:28:54PM -0400, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> The first thing I would suggest is not to do a workaround, just create
> your A0 document, then examine it in a PDF viewer at high mag to see
> what it looks like.

Did that, but the EPS drawing is rasterized. I know I can set the
resolution in the PDF export dialog, but still, I don't like rasterizing
vector graphics for no good reason.

Btw, the PDF export takes a loooong time, eating a lot of memory and
swap. Printing the postscript and then running ps2pdf is like a 100
times faster, with better quality (vector) output.

Regards,

Jiri