[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 2, Issue 9

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Mon May 5 19:06:32 CEST 2008

Paul wrote:

> I think that this answers my question. Right now my file size is quite
> small, and likely this is the reason I'm not having any problem with editing
> text.  Neither do I anticipate having large files, for now, as the
> structure/design of my 'newsletter' won't require it. But I'll keep an eye
> on it as things develop. Thanks to all for the responses.

It's interesting.  I've never linked more than a few pages, but when I
do, unless it's a freak observation, performance degrades quite noticeably.

If I was writing a book with long chapters, I'd probably look for an
excuse to break them up a bit if editing got sticky.

Cheers, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme, (EEAS), Registered Assessor