[scribus] Scribus 1.3.5svn on Debian testing: problems with paragraph styles

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Sat May 3 23:26:36 CEST 2008

> BTW - I noticed another small problem in the story editor, and didn't
> check if it is already filed as a bug. When I'm in the story editor and
> want to enter a '-', it evaluates it as a command to reduce th view of
> the pages to a smaller size, but does not enter a '-' into the text.
> That is pretty annoying.

You are running with an old set of keyboard shortcuts. The default shortcuts
for zoom are Control -/+ in current 1.3.5svn. Pressing these will still zoom
the canvas while in story editor. You can either edit the shortcut in
preferences, or nuke all your SHORTCUT entries in your preferences file and
it will recreate them with the default settings.

Regards
Craig