[scribus] Scribus 1.3.5svn on Debian testing: problems with paragraph styles

Éclipse eclipse.magick at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:19:05 CEST 2008

Le jeudi 01 mai 2008 à 13:11 +0100, andreas.speck at tiscali.co.uk a
écrit :
> Hi all,
> Now I'm having another problem:
> I have a text frame for an article. I have several paragraph styles
> defined, and want to apply those to different paragraphs in the
> article. However - it does not seem to apply them at all. I can do what
> I want, fonts and styles don't change.
>
> I don't have the same problem with other text frames though - which
> confuses me.
>
> I deleted and recreated the text frame in question several times, but
> I always have the same problem... I'm now trying to think of a
> workaround...

Hi,

You can try this, sometimes it runs well for me:

* add a text frame

* then click F2 and go tab Text
  click on the small icon "clean" for styles paragraphs and styles chars

* make your style

* add your text (from import or by typing it)

* click Ctrl+Y and apply yours styles to each paragraph you want
  put the cursor to the beging of the first line of a paragraph you want
before adding it

* then you can, if you want, play with the properties (F2) with
interlines and interword

.