[Scribus] Tool for inserting PDFs into Scribus documents

stu seven stu7seven
Fri Mar 28 17:08:34 CET 2008

+  I would try this script, except, after reading the documentation...
no... it is not OK if the script turns my computer into a pile of junk.

    So far as I have used PDF from Scribus, the output has definitely
not been rasterized... this point is a little confusing when reading
your documentation... but Im sure you meant that trying to import
PDF normally imports a rasterized image.

    Your script seems like a terrific idea.  As soon as Scribus team
fixes this and puts it in a distribution, I will try it.  :-)