[Scribus] Extras needed for Win XP, Vista etc. installation.

John Culleton john
Thu Mar 27 19:36:06 CET 2008

I have Linux Slackware 12 but no form of Windows beyond Win 98 on my
oldest machine.  I am writing an e-book for new/naive Scribus users
who may want to design covers for POD printers like LSI. I need to
list what else they need to download and install. Thus far I have
come up with:

Open Office (for more fonts and CMYK files.)
Ghostscript

ImageMagick may be added for flattening files containing layers
(transparencies etc.) unless someone comes up with a better solution.

What else should I add to the list?
--
John Culleton