[Scribus] 1.3.5svn for Ubuntu update?

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Tue Mar 18 16:40:51 CET 2008

* Martin Tlustos <martin_tlustos at wycliff.org> [2008-03-18 12:13:10 +0100]:

> Well, I had the snapshot from February 28th from the scribus ubuntu
> repositories, so someone seems to build a svn version for ubuntu from time to
> time (I had one update so far).
> Martin

Martin,

http://debian.scribus.net has the answers. I build 1.3.5svn Debian
unstable/testing and Ubuntu Gutsy. These are the only branches that have
recent enough Qt4. I build this scribus-svn package when I feel that there is
a "quieter" period in the svn to try to get a more stable package out for
people to experiment with.

Cheers,

Alex.