[Scribus] Story Editor Tab Stops

Michal Blazejczyk blazej
Wed Mar 12 17:56:18 CET 2008

Hi Roger,

The way I work with tabs is that I create a paragraph style for
every tabbed layout I need, and then I apply it to my text in the
Story Editor.  If you add new lines using in story editor, you
have to be careful because depending on where you press the
ENTER key, the paragraph properties (including the tabs) will
or will not be copied to the new paragraph.

Good luck,

      Michal Blazejczyk