[Scribus] Is there any scribus 1.3.5svn build for win32 available?

Franz Rogar franzrogar
Sun Mar 2 03:08:13 CET 2008

Hi,

I was working in Ubuntu Gusty (my personal PC) with 1.3.5svn on a book
which I want to be published. I need to be working on another PC
(where the manuscript is host) on which I'm only a normal user and has
Window$ XP -_- and found there's no svn build for win32.

My problem is that I've right now 120 pages book (about 1/3 of final
pages total) plus 350 images in it and converting document to 1.3.3.x
file format is not what I've in mind... (scrapbook would be a pain...
even without images)

So that's my question: is there any svn build for win32 available
anywhere? or should I just use a LiveCD (or create one) with Scribus
built-in?

PS: Last option (LiveCD) would be my *last* option (due its
time-to-load and others issues: P3 600MHz... -_- )

--
Thanks in anyway,
        Franz Rogar