[Scribus] Comment about object tag names and xml file format

Timo Stollenwerk lists
Sat Mar 1 11:18:15 CET 2008

Hi Timothy,

I'm currently writing my diploma thesis about a print publishing
solution with Scribus. So far I've created xsl stylesheets to create a
Scribus document from DocBook XML and to syncronise the data between
DocBook and Scribus (so far only in one direction). Furthermore I've
created a XML Schema definition for the Scribus 1.3.5 file format to
validate and test the stylesheets.

Because I want to use Plone (Python based CMS), I've create a Python
egg, that contains these stylesheets. You can download the egg in the
python cheeseshop:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/docbook2sla/