[Scribus] Need help with page numbering

mk joz_mak
Sun Mar 2 02:46:46 CET 2008

From: Craig Ringer <craig at postnewspapers.com.au>
To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2008 1:34:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Scribus] Need help with page numbering

> p, h1, h2, h3, li {
>     color:#000000;
>     font-family:'Times New Roman';
>     font-size:12pt;
>     text-align:left;
>     vertical-align:normal;
> }
>      -->
>         Thanks a lot. That was the problem. I put one rather than two number signs in the text box. Now, it works fine.

"mk",

I'm glad the problem you were having was fixed. Thanks, Louis.

I thought I'd let you know that your email client is producing a huge
pile of CSS gibberish in the text-only part of its mime/multipart
messages, as you can see above (I just hit "reply"). For those of us who
prefer to stick to plain text and never see people's crazy font sizes
and colours, animated image logos, etc, that makes your messages very
hard to read.

If your mail client cannot be convinced to stop doing this you might
want to look into using a different one.

--
Craig Ringer

Interesting. I sent the same massege for myself and in my email client no formatting code is present like the one above. Why is this?

Thanks,
jmak

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.