[scribus] Testsuite

Figaro marquiseduchatelet at charter.net
Sun Jun 29 17:51:46 CEST 2008

Absolutely GREAT tool to have avail. Not only for Scribus but any
important graphics intensive application.
Do you still have those layouts available? How about the printer
verification files?

I think many of us would like to have something on our machines as a
"master" reference tool. We had to hire HP to do this for us for a super
special version of COSMOS Design Star (FEA-CAD) some years ago. It was a
real pain to verify what would finally plot and convert to .pdf (in
those days) so many of our brethren outside the engineering group were
totally unwilling or able to use .eps (we were HP-UX ---they: early Win.
NT).

matthew