[scribus] 1.3.3.12 no odt support???

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Thu Jun 26 17:17:02 CEST 2008

> Sorry. I forget the rather verbose incantation from release to
> release.  And the cmake instructions don't describe the simple case.
> So how about this:
> Include with the release a file called e.g., configure. The contents
> would be as follows:
>
> cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=.
> make
> make install
>
> That way the end user won't have to look it all up every time, or
> bother the list.
>
> I lost all my hair years ago, struggling with JCL.

People need to learn cmake, many other apps are moving to it, Scribus was
one of the early adopters when it was clear cmake would become a prominent
build system over a year ago. Replacing "configure" by a script that does
those instructions would be completely incorrect. cmake replaces make -f +
./configure..

Craig