[scribus] 1.3.3.12 no odt support???

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jun 26 16:58:35 CEST 2008

On Thursday 26 June 2008 10:05:51 am Plinnell wrote:
> [...]

Sorry. I forget the rather verbose incantation from release to
release.  And the cmake instructions don't describe the simple case.
So how about this:
Include with the release a file called e.g., configure. The contents
would be as follows:

cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=.
make
make install

That way the end user won't have to look it all up every time, or
bother the list.

I lost all my hair years ago, struggling with JCL.

--
John Culleton