[scribus] 1.3.3.12 no odt support???

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Wed Jun 25 09:25:35 CEST 2008

Having not used autohell for awhile it took me awhile to go through the
elimination process last night. I finally remembered we had issues like this
in the past and it was because the person had not run make -f Makefile.svn.
It will depend on your system as to whether you need this or not, I found I
always had to run it in the past.

Use cmake.. you hair wont go grey, and you wont be pulling it out at every
call to configure. No nasty spells required either.

Craig