[scribus] Color management conclusions (was: Re: No real CMYK black possible??)

Andrew A. Gill superluser at frontiernet.net
Tue Jun 24 20:54:08 CEST 2008

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Tino Schwarze wrote:

> I don't agree. I've got the "simulate printer on screen" checkbox
> enabled. Therefore, what will look the same on printer should look the
> same on screen, no matter what the source profile is.

Pull the other one.

Companies like Adobe spend millions trying to improve color
managment, and they still can't get it right.

If the developers for Scribus could get this to match perfectly,
they would be very rich men.

--
| Andrew A. Gill     To ensure continued quality of service,   |
|                    this e-mail is being monitored by the NSA |