[scribus] R: No real CMYK black possible??

Philip Rand p.rand at alice.it
Sun Jun 22 21:48:56 CEST 2008

Don't know if these questions were addressed to me but, in any case, my
intention is to set up a book (previously I had done so with an OEM Quark)
to put on line for didactic purposes. Quark 6 created various problems in
creating a PDF edition, so I looked for other programs, such as Scribus.
Don't know if I answered your question,

Philip Rand
Via Monserrato 6
00186 Roma, RM
tel fis: +39 06 6865159
segr & fax solamente (only answ & fax) 06 6873168