[scribus] American typewriter font and Scribus

Hirwen HARENDAL harendalh at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 20:31:59 CEST 2008

Peter wrote:> > At least Truetype fonts can have a flag "Do not embed". I'm not sure if> > Scribus honors it though. And there is software to batch-remove that flag> > (the author wrote it because his own free fonts by mistake had that flag> > set).** That's true, and can explain some "troubles" with fonts, just because fontembedding settings isn't allowed.
William wrote:> My own opinion is that when creating a document that is going to be PDF> and where the intended recipient of that document might not have the> chosen font, you should either embed the font or not use it at all.  ** This is why it's better to decide a graphical chart for collaborative work before start and not only for PDF export.> This is why I consider ADF fonts so valuable. ** Mouarf!  Hirwen
Avec Hotmail, vos e-mails vous suivent partout ! Mettez Hotmail sur votre mobile !
http://www.messengersurvotremobile.com/?d=hotmail