[scribus] American typewriter font and Scribus

Hirwen HARENDAL harendalh at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 18:03:55 CEST 2008

> From: candy at hispeed.ch> To: scribus at lists.scribus.net> Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:41:54 +0200> Subject: Re: [scribus] American typewriter font and Scribus> > Hi,> > Cool, I should try this option.> But where can I found this font (TrueType font (amrtypen.ttf) ) ?> > Sandra
** American typewriter from BT is a commercial font.
So you can find with the link below a free one
http://www.bonetweb.com/holmdahl/fonts/fonts.htm

** About format: Are you sure for .pmb and what is the real name
(something like AMTN____.pfb)? if yes report the bug.

Hirwen

Avec Hotmail, vos e-mails vous suivent partout ! Mettez Hotmail sur votre mobile !
http://www.messengersurvotremobile.com/?d=hotmail