[scribus] scribus-ng becomes 1.3.5svn on Debian/Ubuntu

Jeffrey Silverman jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 17:25:02 CEST 2008

Hi. What does this mean if I have scribus-ng currently installed in
Ubuntu 8.04? If I do a package upgrade will it upgrade to 1.3.5svn?
Also, what is the compatibility level of 1.3.5svn with earlier
versions? (e.g. you can't open 1.3.4 docs in 1.3.3.x Scribus). Unlike
most people, apparently, I found 1.3.4 to work much better than
1.3.3.x and pretyy much switched over to using that. I want to be able
to open those Scribus files in 1.3.5 if possible.