[scribus] scribus-ng becomes 1.3.5svn on Debian/Ubuntu

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Sat Jul 19 07:22:22 CEST 2008

Before people start crying havoc and tell me I didn't tell them - I've just
uploaded a new scribus-ng package into Debian/unstable and into the Scribus
Archive (Debian/unstable and Ubuntu hardy/gutsy only because etch and feisty
have too old Qt4 and lenny has a buggy cmake) today. This package is now
tracking 1.3.5svn and replaces scribus-svn package that used to do that. From
now on no 1.3.4 bug reports are accepted for my debian/ubuntu packages and we
are back to having only two packages - scribus and scribus-ng and their
corresponding scribus-doc and scribus-ng-doc documentation packages. By the
way, amd64 scribus-ng packages for Ubuntu hardy/gutsy are in the Scribus
archive as well thanks to the marvelous Opensuse Build Service.

Cheers,

Alex - your friendly Debian/Ubuntu Scribus packager.