[scribus] Round corners + manipulated shapes?

MrDetermination mrd at mrdetermination.com
Tue Jul 15 19:44:45 CEST 2008

This is a really hard format for this type of question but I'm so far out of
my element, I don't know where else to go.  You guys have been really
helpful before, so I'll take a shot.  Thank you for this great app.  I'm
making some very professional looking stuff from scratch and I have no
creative talent :)

Basically, I want to "cut in to" rectangles and have the new corner(s) use
the same rounding the rest of the corners have applied through the shape
properties.  I end up with right angles or a mess though.  Can I accomplish
what I mocked up in the attachments with control points?  If so can you
point me to a video tutorial or better place for training on this?

Thanks.