[scribus] PDF forms.

russbucket russbucket at nwi.net
Tue Jul 15 16:50:08 CEST 2008

On Monday 14 July 2008 09:27:59 pm Asif Lodhi wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> On 7/14/08, John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> wrote:
> > Unfortunately that part of the wiki is blank.   I can figure out how
> > to put forms fields on the pdf file but I am lost beyond that point.
> > Does one use Perl, Java, Javascript,  or PHP to retrieve the data,
> > massage it, and return an answer? Does this routine take the form of
> > a cgi file?
>
> Mailing list archive has something on this. I did some googling and
> have just come up with this (thanks to Suren):
>
> http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2005-October/013681.html
>
> --
> Asif

Thanks, I got some of this yesterday and tried briefly. It did not work but
its possible my form needs modification. I am going to try again with a
simple form. My form was generated thru Scribus, then brought into Adobe
Reader where I filled it out. Submit button is there but not showing up. I
will follow the information in the link and see if it works.

Thanks again

--
Russ
Linux register user 441463