[Scribus] Strange behavior when opening files.

Richard eyelagui
Sat Jan 26 23:48:34 CET 2008

Every time i open a file, i see progress bar go slowly from 0 to 100%,
it takes no longer than 30sec on my biggest file. But, after that i have
to wait about another minute with my cpu at 100% load and hard disk
blinking about once every second or two.
This does not happen on linux, it there any explanation?... i even
disabled antivirus and every other task running.

El 24/01/2008 07:11 p.m., Richard escribi?: