[Scribus] Scribus-Bounce for no reason (that I am aware of)

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Sat Jan 26 19:13:19 CET 2008

Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got the following warning after posting an answer to the list and wonder
> if the server is set properly or has other issues. There were only a few
> lines of text to my post. This behavior from the server is unexpected (at
> least, from the user point of view!). Can someone look into this, please!
>
> Cheers!
>
> Louis
>

> Your mail to 'Scribus' with the subject
>>    Re: [Scribus] Landscape-layout
>>
>> Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>>
>> The reason it is being held:
>>
>>    Message body is too big: 230655 bytes with a limit of 40 KB
Hi Lois,

this bounce was triggered by your attachment to the mail, the file
layout.png was bigger than the current limit of 40 KB.

The mailing list has this limit to avoid needlessly large storage
requirements.

But i usually accept larger mails if the content is on topic.

With best regards,
Franz Schmid