[Scribus] Scribus-Bounce for no reason (that I am aware of)

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Sat Jan 26 14:08:59 CET 2008

Hi,

I got the following warning after posting an answer to the list and wonder
if the server is set properly or has other issues. There were only a few
lines of text to my post. This behavior from the server is unexpected (at
least, from the user point of view!). Can someone look into this, please!

Cheers!

Louis

Your mail to 'Scribus' with the subject