[Scribus] correct-size booklets in Windows??

S B sbinsandiego
Fri Jan 25 23:58:40 CET 2008

Have you checked your print settings for the PDF's?  In my case (Acrobat 7
pro), that dramatically affects the way the final document looks when
printed.  By "print settings," I mean the modification that Adobe makes to
print the file (the choices appear on the front screen of my Acrobat printer
commands as "none," "fit to printer margins," etc.
Sorry if this doesn't help...
I've also found some very real differences with different printers (I know,
shouldn't happen, but...)
My current printer:  Xerox 8550.  My "other" printer:  HP 9100 All in One
(colors are, shall we say, "unusual" on the HP).