[Scribus] Still having problems...

S B sbinsandiego
Fri Jan 25 23:42:46 CET 2008

I think you are right, Richard.  I have found that if I am "going slower,"
and if I save frequently, the text loss does not seem to occur, and for some
reason (unknown to me), the crashes also seem to be much lessened. In any
event, thanks much for your help.  I can tentatively confirm what you've
written.  In all other respects, I think Scribus is great!
Steve Bradley