[Scribus] Still having problems...

Richard eyelagui
Fri Jan 25 16:55:59 CET 2008

I had/have this issue since 1.3.3.8, my experience is... i need to go
slower when cutting/pasting text or delete it with "del" key, not with
"backspace".
Since i left "del" and cut/paste giving scribus some time to "think" i
have found this almost does not happens.
Also, when i find i cannot update text or some kind of text loss
("TEXLOS" "S" instead of "TEXT" "LOSS") happens i just save and reopen
the file. Think it could be some sort of memory management issue, i'm
starting to use Scribus under linux so i think i will see something that
could confirm a Scribus, Scribus for Win or Win issue.
Richard Acosta.

El 15/01/2008 03:43 a.m., S B escribi?: