[Scribus] Scribus - Fonts mix-up - it's bad

avox avox
Sat Jan 12 20:23:30 CET 2008

John McKeag wrote:

> Thinking to improve my copy of Scribus I decided to download truetype
> fonts using synaptic.
> Now I've got no fonts at all in Scribus, and I cannot reload Scribus as
> the file "msttcorefonts" won't go away.

I think we need some more information to do that:

what OS / distro?
what version of Scribus?
how do you tell that there are no fonts in Scribus? Scribus only "forgets"
fonts when they are removed from disk (or maybe if the fontconfig info is
destroyed)

/Andreas