[Scribus] Did you forget to include locales?

avox avox
Fri Jan 11 09:50:03 CET 2008

Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:

> Morning folks,
>
> Just downloaded and compiled 1.3.3.10 and found it only runs in English
> locale. The first time I called the Preferences dialogue, German was
> still mentioned and checked, the second time German was gone and English
> was the only locale offered.
>
> Anyone else here who had this?

Strange, you are the second one who complains about that.

In 1.3.3.10 the install location of the translations changed from
lib/scribus to
share/scribus/translations. Manually moving all *.qm files to that place
should
enable all locales again.

What distro are you using? Do you build with CMake or configure? I'm pretty
sure the CMake build installs the qm files at the right location.

> I hope I can downgrade to 1.3.3.9 without problems...

Not for that I hope... :-)

/Andreas