[Scribus] Many Versions = 2

Martin Costabel costabel
Tue Jan 8 22:39:21 CET 2008

Eric Watson wrote:
> On Jan 7, 2008, at 12:20 PM, Martin Costabel wrote:
>

>>What's wrong with the Fink version on Leopard? I am sure it can be
>>fixed
>>quickly.
>

> Martin,
>
> I updated the X11 package to 2.1.1 (downloaded from http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/xquartz/wiki/X112.1.1)

Yes, this is needed if you want to use X11 on Leopard. It is a shame
that Apple hasn't yet put this into an official softwareupdate package.

> then I ran
>
> sudo fink selfupdate
> sudo fink install scribus-aqua
> CMake Error: No Qt3

Cmake has its own ideas where things should be, is very hard to convince
otherwise and is, unfortunately, not very communicative about what it is
really doing. Last time someone reported this error, it turned out to be
due to cmake getting confused by the existence of a QT.framework in
/Library/Frameworks.

If you have such a framework, you could try to move it temporarily out
of the way while compiling scribus-aqua.

--
Martin