[Scribus] Document paths

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Tue Jan 8 12:09:30 CET 2008

> <snip>
>  From my perspective it would be best if scribus were able to remember
> different save paths per project and use the standard save path.
> </snip>

> <File><Preferences><Paths><Documents> <Change>

If I don't mix threads up here the question was the PDF export path versus
the document path.

If I first work on a project in ~/documents/foo, and export that to a PDF
in ~/documents/foo.

Then I open a project in ~/documents/bar, when I am to export that to a
PDF the export dialog suggests ~/documents/foo. That's not really what
people want, unless they always export all projects into the same folder.
Most people would probably accept that the suggested path is
~/documents/bar, but even better would be if the suggested path was the
one used when exporting the project the last time.

/Peter