[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 59, Issue 5

Roger hovergo
Mon Jan 7 02:08:42 CET 2008

> I have searched Scribus, and also the documentation, and cannot find an
> answer to my query. With most open source software, the option to save as
> PDF uses a logical path, that is it saves the PDF to the same folder that
> the original document was in.

You can save to anywhere, any folder you wish.
<File> <Export><Save as PDF><Output to File> which is  at the very top of the
pdf dialog. Enter any existing path here.
I use it constantly.
Personally, I always save to a specific folder appropriately named, not the
Scribus folder.
Roger