[Scribus] Scribus Digests Issue 32,33,36,45 Missing

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Wed Jan 2 11:11:00 CET 2008

Hi

I use the digest feature of this list, to receive just one email
containing all the list mails sent every day.

Just to check, can someone check whether any digest mails were
definitely not sent out, ie the ones mentioned in the subject line ?

Otherwise, I think my upstream anti-spam provider company is being too
aggressive as I am missing those mails, but have all the others fine.

Happy new Year to all Scribus users/developers too !!

--
Kind regards

Julian Robbins