[Scribus] GSoC 2008 - first announcement

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Thu Feb 28 21:25:03 CET 2008

Google is running its Summer of Code program again this year. The Scribus Team
is going to apply to be a mentoring organization. Please see
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Summer_of_code_2008 wiki page for timeline,
older ideas from 2007, and our new application as it is written. To succeed we
need to make sure we have a strong set of ideas and good prospective students
once we are accepted. So, whether you are a Scribus user, a contributor or a
prospective GSoC student coder please head over to our GSoC 2008 ideas page
and add new ideas or modify existing entries. And remember - we are here to
get our work done using this cool software, make Scribus better, and to
definitely have fun.

Regards,

Alex
Scribus Team GSoC program administrator