[Scribus] Copule of questions

Mark Wilson mark.wilson
Wed Feb 27 15:59:36 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm new to both Scribus and this list, so forgive me if I have missed
something obvious.

I have a few questions, and was wondering if someone knows any answers.

In the "collect for ouput" dialog box, there are checkboxes for
"compress file" and "collect fonts". Can you change which are checked /
unchecked by default with a preference setting or something? (ie. I want
collect fonts checked all the time, so I dont forget it, and I dont
really want to compress)
Is it possible to run the "collect for output" from a script?
In a script, is there a way to find out the name of the currently open file?

Hope someone can help, and thanks in advance.
Mark Wilson