[Scribus] Your message to Scribus awaits moderator approval

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj
Wed Feb 27 14:26:39 CET 2008

Am Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2008 schrieb scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de:
> Your mail to 'Scribus' with the subject
>
>     newline issue in pdf fields

> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Post to moderated list
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
> this posting, please visit the following URL:
>

> http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/mailman/confirm/scribus/d4963dd9f748a64a34539
>0f6d92e7ad889582bb3

This is funny, because I subscribed already, and got a confirmation and some
mails from this ML. The confirmation astonished me a bit, since they are
typically all opt in, unlike this specific "opt out" case. Another thing
was the long delay until the confirmation was send out (> 16 hours?).

Anyway, what has to be done to post to this list without approval?

TIA,
Pete