[Scribus] Scribus Build from SVN Documentation for Ubuntu 7.10

Timothy Boyden tboyden
Tue Feb 26 21:49:14 CET 2008

Scribus-Users:

I finally got a chance to do a clean, out of source build of Scribus
1.3.5 on Ubuntu Gutsy. I've documented my procedure and have posted it
at the following URL: http://www.boyden.us/scribus.html

If my fellow list members would like to take a look and provide
feedback, it would be appreciated. I would eventually like to offer it
as a contribution to the Scribus Wiki if that is possible and or wanted.

Thanks for making Scribus a wonderful application for page layout!

Regards,

Timothy Boyden

---------------------------
Timothy Boyden
Network Administrator
tboyden at supercoups.com <mailto:tboyden at supercoups.com>

SuperCoups(r)

A Valassis Company

350 Revolutionary Drive | E. Taunton, MA 02718

Phone: 508-977-2034  | Fax: 508-977-0290  |  www.supercoups.com
<http://www.supercoups.com/>

Watch For Your Bright Blue and Yellow Envelope - Coming Soon!

RedPlum <http://www.redplum.com/>  is the ultimate source of value -
online, in your mailbox, on your doorstep, with your newspaper, and in
your store.

This message may include proprietary or protected information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify me, delete this message
and do not further communicate the information contained herein without
my express consent.