[Scribus] 1.3.5svn for Windows?

Timothy Boyden tboyden
Mon Feb 25 18:26:32 CET 2008

I see what you mean. I think I'll stick with 1.3.3.x for the time being.

Thanks,

Tim

---------------------------
Timothy Boyden
Network Administrator
tboyden at supercoups.com

SuperCoups(r)

A Valassis Company

350 Revolutionary Drive | E. Taunton, MA 02718

Phone: 508-977-2034  | Fax: 508-977-0290  |  www.supercoups.com

Watch For Your Bright Blue and Yellow Envelope - Coming Soon!

RedPlum is the ultimate source of value - online, in your mailbox, on
your doorstep, with your newspaper, and in your store.

This message may include proprietary or protected information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify me, delete this message
and do not further communicate the information contained herein without
my express consent.