[Scribus] 1.3.3.11 Crashes and Does Not Save Edits

Rich Shepard rshepard
Sun Feb 24 18:39:18 CET 2008

   Just built and upgraded from 1.3.3.9 to 1.3.3.11 on Slackware, and I'm
seeing unacceptable behaviors not seen in any prior version.

   Three times in a half-hour it crashed after receiving a signal 11 ... but
did not identify what generated that signal.

   Many times changes I made while editing a text box were not saved when I
clicked the green checkmark. Instead, the deleted text was gone but the
replacement text was not present. Or, the partial change was made in a
different location. I had to very carefully review each change after it was
saved and recreate them too often.

   I can back up to 1.3.3.10 if that's more stable.

Rich