[Scribus] Scribus and latex input

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Feb 21 13:52:58 CET 2008

> Hi there!
>
> Hoping that Scribus now has the ability to place latex frames, I
downloaded
> 1.3.3.11 and tried to follow the wiki page:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Working_with_latex_frames
>
> But I cannot set a path for the latex executable because there's simply no

> option for it in 'External Tools', only for the postscript interpreter and

> the image editor.
>
> Any hints for me?

hi,

This change required major development work and cannot be included in our
stable release series. You can test/play/use at your own risk, if you
download 1.3.5.svn from our SVN repository (and then build it), details for
which can be found on docs.scribus.net under the installation section.

Regards
Craig